My message from Dr. Kwak-Kim office today ...
"Results from 12/19 show PAI-1 level at greater
than 200 (target range 4-43). This could be an affect of the
intralipids. Continue with lovenox twice daily. Increase Metformin to
2000mg daily. To do this, increase dose to 1500mg for 3 days and if
tolerating increase to 2000mg.
Repeat PAI-1 levels in 2 weeks.
Results from 12/30 are as follows:
Thyroid function is all normal.
CBC is showing your WBC is increased futher to 22.6 - Are you taking neupogen?"
They
make me confused cause they know I am already on 2,000mg of metformin
have been for several years and I have no idea what neupogen is it's not
a drug I am on. They have my list of current medications so it's just
frustrating they would tell me to up something etc. makes me feel like
they didn't even know my chart. So now I am concerned that something is
wrong. They want me to repeat it all in 2 weeks and do a urine culture but I told them only if I
get a positive pregnancy test otherwise we are done for now and I'll
just be weaning off meds and paying for more labs is just getting too
much for us.
Not feeling too positive today struggling to think that things will work out in our favor. Our due date if this one works would be Sept. 16, 2014. Close to our 13th wedding anniversary.
How
much longer will you forget me, LORD? Forever? How much longer will you
hide yourself from me? How long must I endure trouble? How long will
sorrow fill my heart day and night? How long will my enemies triumph
over me? Look at me, O LORD my God, and answer me. Restore my strength;
don't let me die. -Psalm 13:1-3
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Jesus (Mat 11:28)
No comments:
Post a Comment