Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Sunday, July 28, 2013

RE Apt.

RE apt went great. Lining is multi-layered and 9.36. Was a little surprised when my RE told me he was going to be gone for a few weeks. He tore his acl and needs knee surgery. His wife the other RE Dr. Pritts will do my transfer instead. He's done my other 3 so kinda feels weird him not being there for it and I hope she will do as good.

Tomorrow I see what my RI in IL says about the lining and blood flow and if she agrees I call my RE office and set up date of transfer for Aug. 5th or whatever day my RI thinks it should be if she wants me to wait.

Acupuncture was awesome, enjoyed it so much. We did cupping on my shoulder to help the pain and it sure did, although it's going to leave some nice bruising for a few weeks lol. Then we did a bunch of points on the belly, legs and arms. Followed by Moxa heat session which is so relaxing and warm. Then they showed me how I can do the Moxa at home light it and go over my belly and a few other points to continue to bring warmth and stimulate blood flow. Think I was there 2hrs. Got a few supplies from them Moxa sticks you light and hold over areas to warm and Mugwort salve to also rub on my belly to increase blood flow continue to help the clotting issue. Told my dh he can play Doctor - he he he ;)

Very tired now going to relax catch up on FB and go to bed so I can be ready for the long day tomorrow.

My cupping marks - going to have some nice bruises for awhile but it sure helps the pain

Rub on belly, wrists, ankles help increase blood flow


Moxa sticks to light and go over my belly to also increase warmth and flow of blood

No comments:

Post a Comment