Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Monday, July 8, 2013

RE Apt. - Everything Delayed by a Week :(

BAD NEWS - Everything is now delayed by a week. My estrogen levels are still too high where like 97.8 guess that is too high. So I have to change everything by a week later. Up my Lupron to 20mg a day and go back on Sunday (he said Monday but I am going to try to see if they will do Sunday cause I got acupuncture in the same town as my RE on Sunday and don't want to do two trips). Had to message Dr. K tell her about the bad news and find out if she wants me to change my apt with her to a week later. My husband now has to try and change vacation days too which is really hard to get off at his work and I can not drive to IL or Milwaukee without him when we get to that point. I am so frustrated why can my body not do what it needs to do!! Nothing can go right for me always a road block. No idea what will happen if my estrogen is not low enough by Sunday?, if that will mean more delays. About to break down and cry right now :(
I also did my CD1 blood work for Dr. K this morning. Some of it went in the container you see above and I Fedex it overnight to her lab in Chicago cause it was suppose to be cycle day 1 today and now it's not so that is all messed up as I didn't find this out till later today. 
 
Update 7/10 - Thankfully Dr. K nurse said it was alright we did the blood work a little early they can still use the results. I spent yesterday changing all my Dr. apt. Transfer is now looking to be August 5th. AF showed up today so I am sure that will help lower my estrogen levels. I go back Sunday to RE for E2 check and first acupuncture apt.with a lady near my RE's office. The extra lupron is making me so tired though but hopefully it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment