Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Monday, July 15, 2013

Latest Test Results

Got my test results today from latest NK Cells (all the blood I sent to Chicago last week).

Have to up my predisone. The numbers did go down a bit but not enough so upping to 20mg and hoping between that and the lipids it goes down more before transfer.


On a great note my PAI-1 gene (blood clotting issue) came back down to normal, think the supplements must be working. YAY! PAI-1 was 75 (norm 75-140) before it was way over 100. Adding in the Lovenox for this also on Friday so this will thin the blood more.

Thyroid came back down to TSH 1.50 after it had elevated last 2 weeks.


My chem panel showed I am dehydrated even with drinking 2 -3 liters a day so I have to add in gatorade and more water - I will be drowning. It's also been really hot here so I am sure that is part of the issue. Have to repeat chem panel next week.

NK assay after predisone and supplements:
50:1 29.9 should be 15 or less (was 37.7)
cd56 11.6 should be 12 or less

Th1/Th2 cytokines:
TNF 37.7 should be 30.6 or less (was 44.5)
IFN 19.0 should be 20.5 or less



No comments:

Post a Comment