Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, March 15, 2013

Thyroid Meds

Day 4 of my new medication synthroid for my thyroid, I can say I feel less of a total overall exhaustion that has been with me for years, my mind feels clearer and if this keeps up I can see having some renewed energy that has been missing in my life. My other new medication Mentax (high dose folic acid b vit for clotting issues) was not covered by my insurance but I found a place to get it at a good price so as soon as that comes and all the new supplements VIT E etc. get here in the mail and get into me - it will be interesting to see how I feel. Really thankful for a Dr. who has finally listened to me did the right testing and gave me back hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment