Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Current Suppliments and Medications for ttc

Here is what I am on now some of the items I was on in the past and some are new. All of them are things that Dr. Kwack-Kim has approved me to be on for ttc and for the issues I tested positive for. I also don't absorb nutrients and vitamins well so I have to supplement more than maybe someone who does.

Vitamins Supplements

1. Vitamin E 400IU 2xday
2. Calcium - Magnesium Citrate with vit D 1,000mg a day
3. Chromium Picolinate 500mcg 2xday
4. Alpha Lipoic Acid 600mg 1xday (for egg quality and metabolism but may have to stop this one as it could interfere with thyroid medications)
5. Fish Oil 2126mg 2xday  with Vit D 2,000IU a day- Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in the body, reducing inflammation and boosting immunity.
6. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - Having Thyroid issues can rob you of this essential nutrient possibly resulting in heart failure. Supplementing with CoQ10 may be the key if you have been diagnosed with thyroid problems.
7. Green Drinks - ( Dynamic Fruits and Greens) with Hemp protien powder
8. DHEA 25mg 1xday - a month or so before our FET (frozen embryo transfer) I'll be starting on this as my levels where low. 
9. Prenatal Plus 1xday (prescription strength prenatal vitamin)
10. Metformin er (prescription) 2,000mg a day 2m 2n (for pcos and healthy insulin levels, it is also suppose to help the PAI-1 gene that I tested positive for)
11. Synthroid 50mg to start with (for my thyroid and the elevated TSH levels to get them under 2.0)
12. Mentax 1xday (in prescription form) will replace my folic acid and b-complex as this is a much higher dosage due to my clotting issues and in a form that I am able to digest. High levels of folic acid are crucial to getting and staying pregnant. My insurance won't cover this medication or anything similar but I was able to find it cheaper at Brand Direct.(Otherwise one should be on a B-complex or B6 and B12 and Folic Acid if you are not on one of the prescription one's)
13. Evening Primrose Oil with GLA 1300mg 1xday- help with inflammation levels
14. Turmeric Phytosome™ Curcumin 500mg 1xday - help lower my inflammation levels
15. Methydopa 250mg 2xday and Nifedipin xl 90 mg a day (blood pressure)
16. Baby Aspirin 81mg 1xday (to help with the blood clotting issues I have) 
17. B-12- Liquid supplement Nature Made Brand
18. Plus my asthma medications which don't really have anything to do with ttc

So for now this is what I am on, when it gets closer to our FET then more meds will get added to this list. Been a challenge to get all this in each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment