Got
a little nauseous today making out checks for the first of the medical
bills coming in from Dr. Kwak-Kim over $800 and lab-work is still coming
yet, another $250 to our RE to keep our embryo's in storage another
year. This all better come together this year cause we can not do this
again. Makes me so mad what we all have to pay just for a chance to be
parents. Not even a guarantee it will happen in the end only a small
sliver of hope while our pockets get emptied and you pray it's all going
to be worth it. :(
Next week Friday is our follow up with Dr. Kwak-Kim at 1pm. Will be a long drive there again about 3hrs from WI to IL. We are thinking of trying to make the drive back again after the apt just to save on a hotel room but not sure if my husband can do all that driving. I am pretty useless in that area, I don't enjoy driving nor handle traffic well so it mostly falls to him to get us there and bake home. Please pray for us, safe travels and that she has some answers for us. In some ways I am looking forward to it and in other ways scared to hear what she thinks is wrong, what her plan of action is, and can we afford it all. I used to be excited about treatments but several mc kinda took a emotional toll on me and the thought of getting pregnant makes me happy and apprehensive. Sometimes I wish God didn't think I was strong enough to deal with infertility.
Heavenly father, I come to you as humbly as I know how, first thanking you for your many blessings. And asking you to bless us financially as we continue with treatments for the disease of infertility. Provide for the many medical bills and take away the stress of paying them. Continue to bless my husbands in his job, strengthen him and give him favor in the workplace. Also bless the works of my hands as I make items of hope for others and allow my hobby to continue to bring in the income for gas and expenses for the trips to the RI and RE. Lord I am broken and need healing emotionally from the many ups and downs of infertility. Heal my many hurts and clothe me with your armor to get up and continue to fight. I lift up all my fellow ttc sisters and pray you look down upon us all and bless us this year with a miracle. Guide my dr.'s and give them the wisdom on my case so that everything will come together for us this year. Protect me from any more mc and grant us the joy and privilege of becoming parents. I ask this all in your son's name. Amen
- And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19
- Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What
shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after
all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.
Matthew 6:31-32
- Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in
heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and
my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:29-30

Heavenly
father, I come to you as humbly as I know how, first thanking you for
your many blessings. And asking you for a Financial Blessing for myself
and my family. - See more at:
http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/i-pray-for-a-financial-blessing.html#axzz2MFpsqgW0
Heavenly
father, I come to you as humbly as I know how, first thanking you for
your many blessings. And asking you for a Financial Blessing for myself
and my family. - See more at:
http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/i-pray-for-a-financial-blessing.html#axzz2MFpsqgW0
No comments:
Post a Comment