Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Monday, November 12, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Baby Hubbard

It's with a heavy heart I have to take a moment to share with you all that Oct. 21st 2012 Scott and I had the best moment of our lives and experienced after 10yrs of IF a natural pregnancy. Two lines on a pregnancy test something we had never seen even when we did IVF and where told by a beta we where preg. We had not been doing any treatments this year and where so happy that God saw to bless us in this way. We thought this was our miracle a Christmas blessing.




All was well at 5wks good beta and progesterone numbers and u/s showed one healthy bean.



Today we had our 7wk u/s and found out that baby hubbard died at 6wks. This was the farthest I have ever gotten in a pregnancy. We are pretty devastated and have not even shared with family we where pregnant as we had wanted to wait for a Christmas surprise.

I have not mc yet we are praying it happens quickly and soon. This is the 4th angel baby we now have waiting for us in heaven.





Thank you all for your prayers. We will keep on fighting IF we still will continue saving and fundraising for testing to find out why I mc and for a future FET. Our goal continues to be to raise the $6800 we need to continue treatment. If you feel led to help I have a fundraising page with items I make and sell at the link above in my blog.

God still has a plan and we will continue to Believe!!!!  I still believe it is God's will for us to parents in this life or the next.

Family please understand that I don't know if I will be up emotionally to celebrating any holidays this year. Does not mean I don't care for you all but I need time and space.

Friends thanks for your continued support. I know nothing right now will heal this pain in my heart but time.

Goodby Baby Hubbard: For a few brief weeks I felt you grow, you made me feel like puking lol, I prayed for your future, you gave me hope. I will never get to hold you to see your smile and hold your hand as you grow. My heart hurts. I don't know why God has taken you home too soon. Hug your siblings for me and I pray we will meet up in heaven and be a family there. 

3 comments: