Had our consult on Friday with my RE for our final FET. The plan is to go as natural as possible, follow my cycle, do a trigger then transfer. Not wanting to do bc, lupron etc. We may skip estrogen too and just do progesterone shots.
I am down to 189 lost 40lbs so maybe that will help some who knows. It's really at this point a crap shoot in my mind being this is our 8th attempt at transfer.
But before I can do that I have to get in to a new hemotologist for my blood clotting disorder as I will have to be on lovenox shots again and my family Dr. physical visit showed my tonsils are more swollen then ever so a visit to a ear, nose and throat Dr. to see if it's time to finally remove them.
So still a few things to go yet and if we do this FET has to be completed by end of the year in order for insurance to pay for it. Still mixed feelings about doing one last try and being older parents but we don't want to waste our embryo's either. Continuing to pray about it all. Little nervous if my tonsils have to come out. Everything else like my thyroid and stuff all check out great to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment