Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Sunday, August 3, 2014

UPDATE

Thought I'd share a little update as I have not written in here for awhile ...
Just found out my husband needs hernia surgery has two of them and will be out of work again for a month. So arranging for that and how we will deal as he just has surgery last year. Then our furnace is on the blitz think it's maybe the fan on it have someone coming to look at it Tues. So tons of stuff we are not prepared to deal with financially so a little stressed. The only good out of it all is we should meet our out of pocket max with this surgery and if I can work it in yet this year I can do our last FET with our 2 frozen and get it paid in full. Trying to look at that little bright light lol. I don't have a ton of hope it will work but there is a little glimmer it might. Be our last try as I don't think after 12 yrs me going on 41 and already going through all I have including 4 full fresh IVF and 2 Frozen if I want to do anymore. It has all taken a toll on my body over time not to mention my emotions. I am so nervous to do one last try. So please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment