Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stressed

Found myself stress eating a bag of chips this afternoon and lots of anxiety over my apt. tomorrow with my RE in madison. I am suppose to have a u/s to make sure I ovulated then start meds on Friday but I have such a bad feeling about it all right now. Feeling like my RE is not on top of my case, I have no calendar of dates he promised me weeks ago, no news on the Intralipids and if nothing tomorrow I am going to have to make the difficult decision to postpone this FET or find a new RE. Can't begin to describe how much of a mess I am right now. Need prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment