Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Saturday, June 8, 2013

And it Begins :)

Well guess what surprise I got today - was thinking it was not going to happen till next week - but I must be more and more regular since doing the new meds - so only 29 days and AF is here TODAY!! So Day 1 of FET has begun. Just e-mailed my Dr. and told them and will call Monday morning too cause I need a schedule so Scott can plan days off. Also have to make sure the Dr. checked with Dr. Sher to get my Intralipids prescription ready so I can also set that up. Around 6/28 will be first u/s then 6/29 Lupron starts. AHHH!!! Now I am nervous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment