Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

RE Consult

Monday the 13th at 2pm is my consult with my RE Dr. Olive. Go over the FET plan, items Dr, K added and make sure both Dr. are on the same page. There is some meds I need from him yet to get called in and I am sure will need to sign a financial thing too for the FET. Hopefully Scott will be done with work in time to come with.

Still working on getting the medications approved and praying that will go through without any troubles. 
 All of this is just one step at a time. Please continue to keep us in prayer.
With Mother's Day approaching on Sunday this is a good read. I know many don't understand how those of us struggling with infertility feel especially at church when mother's are praised and made to feel they are of great value. It leaves a empty hole in one's heart, it's a day I made sure I did not attend church for fear of being in tears and no one understanding. I am a mother to angels and our godkids but that is not recognized. More Pastors need to be sensitive to ALL woman on this day!

Article
  

No comments:

Post a Comment