Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Monday, May 13, 2013

FET starting in JUNE :)

Was all set to start my FET plan today I'm on CD4 BUT my RE is not doing any IVF transfer the last two week of June and so that makes this cycle out as transfer would of fallen in those weeks.

FET will have to start with my June period which won't come around again till the week of June 10th and then a 21 day wait to start in on Lupron end of June. He is going to call in Intraplids for me to Coram Specialty Infusion place I found in WI (he is talking to Dr. Sher on the dosage and order info) and get all my other meds on order so they will be here in plenty of time.

He is a little skeptical of any of the additions by Dr. K of Intraplids, Predisone, Lovenox, Metanx will make a difference as he feels there is not enough studies to show it does. He's not against me doing it and is willing to go along with it but just said he felt he doesn't know if it will help. I'll be his first patient doing Intraplids. Also going to do PIO and oral Progesterone instead of Crinone this time around.

I know there is no guarantee's but I feel I got a good plan going cause of the testing I went through and even though immune protocol is not proven by papers published I know it works through testimonies in the immune group I am in
.

So June is the month - I think I may go crazy waiting though!! I was so ready to get it going now.

Around 51 days to continue to work on my exercise, weight loss, chiropractor care etc. We have a yard sale too we are working on for end of May and also give us time to save more for travel expenses and the intraplids that insurance won't cover. 
Somehow time will go by and June will get here and prayerfully by end of July transfer and a BFP :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment