May 3rd return visit to Dr. Kwak-Kim
Talked
with my RE today YAY! he called and he said he has my FET plan and will
fax it to Dr. Kwak-Kim, he also said if I need to do Intraplids cause
IVIg is too costly then he can help me with a Dr. to do that with. (for
those not sure what that is I tested pos for some NK Cells and
inflammation which can cause implantation failure or early mc and the
Intraplids or IVIg is suppose to help lower that in your body and
prevent this from happening)
I called Dr. K and got a follow
up apt. for Friday May 3rd at 1pm (fx Scott will get that day off) to go
over what she wants to add to the plan, teach me about lovenax shots,
and any blood work. So another trip down to IL for us. After that I will
go to the RE talk about it all and see about getting the ball rolling.
Still waiting on my second thyroid test results so hopefully those will be good. Nurse said she just got them and will update me with any results soon.
Getting excited!! :)
YAY some good news for once.
Thyroid testing from 4/11/13
TSH 1.31
FT3 3.59
FT4 1.40
Dr. K has my FET plan and now that thyroid is under 2.0 everything is
set for my May 3rd trip to see her in IL. Now I need to go get some DHEA
25mg (my DHEA was low) and start on that this week as she wanted me on
that a few weeks before FET happened but wasn't going to start till
thyroid was good. Also a cholesterol check got to go do that in the next
few days. BP has been really good except for today went up a little so I
have another check on that next Thurs. Seems like finally some things
are coming together.
No comments:
Post a Comment