Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

4/11

It's been a long month - between working on my thyroid levels (had second blood test yesterday) and my bp getting the right dosage to keep it in check and continuing to lose weight and being patience the whole time was not easy. Today I met with my family Dr. and my bp was perfect 118/80 I was down to 196 over 25lbs weight loss from last year. He is going to check my cholesterol yet and I got a few new tests for my asthma going on this month with my pulmonary Dr. But I think we are ready to go see the RE for our FET consult and set up our return visit to Chicago as soon as my thyroid is where it needs to be which I will find out the results of the latest test next week. Waiting is so hard but makings sure my health and all issues are the best they need to be will be worth it in the end. Thanks for everyone's continued prayers and support.

2 comments:

  1. This is indeed good news, congrats on losing all that weight! I know it's not easy. Great job, keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete