Thurs.
Sept. 8th 2011, my box of IVF medications arrived for cycle 1. Can't
believe it's been almost a year. On our 10th anniversary we transferred,
got preg, then mc a few weeks later. Now we will be celebrating our 11th
anniversary end of Sept. and still no child to love and fill our home
with joy.
I wonder if it will ever happen for us??
Still working on our goal of saving $6500 by 2013 so we can see the RI specialist and do a FET. So far we have been able to save $3000 of that. Still have a ways to go to reach our goal.
Does
anyone else freak about ttc and mc? I never thought about mc before
only about actually getting pregnant but now I fear I will mc like we
did again and that is making me so scared as 2013 comes closer to even
think about doing a FET. All I can do is hope Dr. Kwack-Kim will have the answers we need when I get to see her.
Trusting God has a plan and doing my best to keep on this journey he set us upon so many years ago. Praying one day it will be our turn.
Thankfully I had this year to be able to be with my mom as she went through Breast Cancer. She is all free of cancer and recently returned to work. We had a good time together working on a generation scrapbook while she stayed with us during radiation treatment. I am glad for God's healing and hope that next year we can finally make her a grandma.
We also adopted a Bengal kitten, nothing we had planned, but he just happened to come into needing us due to some medical issues and we where able to give him a home. He's a sweet little guy and has brought me some joy when I needed it most.
Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support of our journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment