Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Saturday, September 29, 2012

1yr Anv of First Transfer

It's a happy day in that we get to celebrate our 11th anv but also a sad day remembering 1yr ago we did our first IVF transfer on our 10th anv so hopeful and excited only to end in a early mc a few weeks later.

Christmas is going to be even harder I think as we did our 3rd transfer that day. The second one I don't think about too much as it was a bfn it's the other two that hit home knowing they worked but we mc. I wish they had fallen on different days so I don't have to think about this now. 

Still hoping to have a good anv going to take a drive then do dinner. I don't want to be grumpy again today but it's kinda hard not to be and not to think about they baby I should be holding in my arms right now. 

I know our family doesn't get the pain we feel that makes it even harder. I try to be strong but it's getting harder and harder to hold on. Most days I don't ever see us being parents and the pain of it cuts deep. I am  happy for my fellow IF sisters who go on to get bfp's and have beautiful families and I love being there for their support, I just wish God would also bless us so that when I keep telling them to hold on that God will keep his promises I can feel it is true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment