Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Loss

Getting ready for my tonsil surgery past week. Wasn't feeling the best and noticed I was late and some symptoms. Took a pregnancy test negative, waited another two days and took another saw a faint second line. Called my RE did a blood test day before thanksgiving. Beta of a 29. Very low for what should of been around 5-6weeks so I knew that it probably not last so I didn't get excited. By Friday morning I had some bleeding and the beta that day came back at 11. Another chemical pregnancy. I have a feeling my body attacked the embryo which is why I was so sick for a few days and rejected it again. I don't think I ever will have success. Think this is about the end for us. This is mc 5 that I know of. Good chance I would not of even known this time around other then I recognized the symptoms, otherwise life would of gone on and I would of just though my period was late, never knowing I was really pregnant then not. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment