Front
Back
Devotional Thoughts from this week: "As important as faith is, however, that alone won't get the whole job done. You can't just sit around believing on the inside and doing nothing on the outside. For faith to come alive you have to take action. As James 2:26 says, "faith without works is dead."
Was thinking about this in relation to dealing with infertility. That it's wonderful to have faith that God will bless you but then you also need to step out in faith and go seek help with a RE and not just do nothing about it. (Yes, cost be a factor but God can make a way) We can sit around and complain to God why is he not getting us pregnant when he maybe saying why are you not using the resources and knowledge I have out there for you to receive healing and a blessing. Kinda like that story (don't remember it all) of the man in the flood who kept asking God to rescue him, a boat comes along and he ignores it, then he asks God why are you not saving me from this and God says did I not send you a boat? I get frustrated when Christians question us for seeking help as I believe God gave us what we needed to heal many afflictions and there is nothing wrong with medication or Dr.'s. Why they feel it is ok for someone with cancer, diabetes etc. but not ok for us dealing with infertility to seek treatments baffles me. I don't think God is that cruel that he wants us to suffer being barren. There is so many stories in the Bible of God blessing those without children with a child, and even mentions one who used some herbs for healing. If your dealing with infertility don't be afraid to go to a RE and get help or feel ashamed. God cares for us as much as anyone else and he has a plan for your life.
Was thinking about this in relation to dealing with infertility. That it's wonderful to have faith that God will bless you but then you also need to step out in faith and go seek help with a RE and not just do nothing about it. (Yes, cost be a factor but God can make a way) We can sit around and complain to God why is he not getting us pregnant when he maybe saying why are you not using the resources and knowledge I have out there for you to receive healing and a blessing. Kinda like that story (don't remember it all) of the man in the flood who kept asking God to rescue him, a boat comes along and he ignores it, then he asks God why are you not saving me from this and God says did I not send you a boat? I get frustrated when Christians question us for seeking help as I believe God gave us what we needed to heal many afflictions and there is nothing wrong with medication or Dr.'s. Why they feel it is ok for someone with cancer, diabetes etc. but not ok for us dealing with infertility to seek treatments baffles me. I don't think God is that cruel that he wants us to suffer being barren. There is so many stories in the Bible of God blessing those without children with a child, and even mentions one who used some herbs for healing. If your dealing with infertility don't be afraid to go to a RE and get help or feel ashamed. God cares for us as much as anyone else and he has a plan for your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment